Summer & Winter Schools
LUNN Summer and Winter Schools for international students have been held since 1998. Over 3,000 students from 32 countries of Europe, Asia, North and South America have undergone intensive courses in the Russian language with a deep immersion into Russian culture.
- Dates from 2 to 8 weeks in the period from July to September or from January to February.
- Educational program: from 30 to 160 academic hours.
- A rich cultural and educational program supporting the main course, including visits to museums, theaters, concerts, as well as trips to nearby towns with a bright national, cultural and historical color, such as Gorodets, Suzdal, Semyonov, Boldino, Balakhna.
- Accommodation in a Russian host family or in LUNN dormitory (to be decided by the student).
- An opportunity to take the Test of Russian as a Foreign Language (TORFL) (after passing the test a state-recognized certificate is issued).
A standard-form certificate and an academic record (optionally) shall be issued upon the completion of the course.
The cost of the Summer or Winter School depends on its duration, the number of students in the group, the array of subjects, the amount of time given to each subject, accommodation options, etc.
The estimated cost ranges from EUR 500 to EUR 1000.
For more information please contact us at email@example.com or use our Write to us online form.
Feel free to use the contacts to ask questions, make inquiries and propose suggestions.
Please also see our Admission & Visa Support page to be advised on Russian visa and LUNN admission procedures.