Institute of the Russian Language
The Institute is in charge of all the majors and programs related to Russian.
- International Journalism
- Teaching Philological Subjects
- Applied Philology (in English)
- Applied Philology: Russian as a Foreign Language and Two Foreign Languages (Arabic and English)
- Applied Philology: Russian as a Foreign Language and Two Foreign Languages (Spanish and English)
- Designing and Support of Media Processes on International Level)
- Controlling Digital Data Bases in International Journalism)
- Russian as a Foreign Language)
- Technologies of Teaching Russian as a Foreign Language
- World Literature: Practice of Working on a Text
- Juridical Linguistics
Institute of the Russian Language presents
The programs are aimed at students with different language proficiency levels. We always take into account students' preferences and interests as well as the duration of the tuition period they want.
There are wide opportunities for language practice with native speakers of the studied foreign languages at the Russian Language Institute and the opportunity to participate in scientific and social-cultural events and projects.
Contact the school